Gorilla Highlands Experts are 20+ specialists from Rwanda, Uganda and DR Congo — from park rangers to culinary masters — who will help you fully enjoy the Gorilla Highlands region shared by Rwanda, Uganda and DR Congo.
We can organise every aspect of your in-person travel (compatible with any budget), prepare virtual experiences, or simply assist you in planning an independent adventure. You are going to save money and time with us. We promise to not just inform but also de-stress and entertain you through an online community, unique resources and events.
Some examples of our skills: primatology (Amy Porter, Phd., USA, spent years working in DR Congo), conservation (Charlotte Beauvoisin, UK, leading East African travel blogger), cuisine (Ramadhan Sindayigaya, RW, top chef) and music (Joe Kahiri, UG, founder of popular Qwela Band).
Rwanda in our company will be your perfect African soft landing, with its neighbours Uganda and the Democratic Republic of the Congo providing all the excitement you could possibly wish for…
Believe us, travel becomes something else altogether with proper preparation; your experience of Africa will be much deeper, happier and safer with us — especially if you agree that tourism should be responsible.
Your access to Gorilla Highlands Experts comes with a minimum price tag: a one-time donation of USD 35 will assure your membership for the rest of 2021. This is what you get:
• the Daily Dose with educational, relaxing and inspiring stories from the region, monthly packaged into a digital magazine
• a monthly scheduled Q&A Session with our experts
• the quarterly Online Picnic, a virtual experience with cool guests at pretty sites around the region (subject to Covid realities)
• Video In-Sights on various topics, presented as online courses with a personal touch
• Groups to chat with experts, find travel buddies who share your interests, and more
As our member you will also be invited to exclusive annual events like the Gorilla Highlands Mega Trek or the Silverchef cooking competition.
Interested? Simply leave your email in the form below, and we will give you FREE access to everything for a week to help you decide for us.